What are the Safety Features of the 2021 Kia Soul?
If safety is what you are seeking out, the 2021 Kia Soul is the perfect vehicle! With improved on-road safety, this versatile hatchback secures four out of five stars in NHTSA testing. This video is going to go over some of the key safety features available on the 2021 Kia Soul, which is available at Performance Kia in Eastern Pennsylvania.
Key Safety Features of 2021 Kia Soul
The standard safety features available in the 2021 Soul are six airbags with rollover sensor, Electronic Stability Control (ESC), Vehicle Stability Management (VSM), hill-start assist control, and Tire-Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS). However, the 2021 Kia Soul is here with its advanced driving assistance system – Drive Wise. All the below key features fall under the Kia Drive Wise umbrella to make your car smarter and safer.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)
- Forward Collision Warning (FCW)
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning (BSW)
- Lane Departure Warning (LDW)
- Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
- Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Lane Following Assist (LFA)
- Parking Assist-Perpendicular Reverse (PA-PDR)
- Around View Monitor (AVM)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert (RCTA)
- High Beam Assist (HBA)
- Low Beam Assist-Dynamic (LBA-D)
Ready for Your Kia Soul Adventure?
Start your adventurous journey with 2021 Kia Soul at Performance Kia. If you would like to see this technology in action, head over to our showroom located at 4225 Birney Avenue, Moosic, PA.